dual Olympic champion still manage

Talk shop in here. All mechanical topics are welcome - DO NOT POST ADS in this section.

dual Olympic champion still manage

Postby riluowanying123 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:50 pm

SUNRISE, Fla. -- Roberto Luongo felt desperate to end his four-game losing streak, so the 37-year-old shaved the beard hed sported since training camp.Clean face, clean slate.Reilly Smith scored a tiebreaking goal with 4:28 left, Luongo made 34 saves and the Florida Panthers beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-1 on Monday night.I want to look like a 25-year-old so I can play like one, Luongo said.Jonathan Marchessault got his seventh goal and Derek MacKenzie also scored for the Panthers.Smith made it 2-1 after grabbing the puck inside the blue line away from Tampa Bays Victor Hedman. His shot from the left circle beat goalie Ben Bishop on the stick side.Im happy that we were able to get a big goal to pull out the two points, Luongo said.In the previous matchup on Oct. 18th at Tampa Bay, the Lightning tied the game with 5 seconds left and won 4-3 in overtime.Weve had enough of them, Smith said. So it was good to turn it around and pick up a win because Lou, hes been standing on his head the last few nights, and its nice to get one for him.Tampa Bay has lost five of seven.I thought we played well enough to win the game, Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. In the end, its how you manage the puck in the last five minutes of the game and we didnt manage it well. It ended up in the back of the net.Ondrej Palat scored for the Lightning, and Bishop stopped 29 shots.I thought we played well. We did everything but score. Luongo played well. It comes down to who makes the last error, Bishop said. Sometimes they go your way, sometimes they dont.MacKenzie scored an empty-netter with 46 seconds left, his first goal of the season and first in 25 games dating to last season.The lone goal Luongo allowed was a flukey one, when the Lightning tied it at 1 on Palats score 1:15 into the third. Panthers defenseman Alex Petrovic lost control of the puck behind the net, and it drifted into the crease. Palat slid the loose puck across the goal line while it was still under Luongos pad.Lou played unbelievable. The sad part is that one goal got by him the way it happened, Panthers coach Gerard Gallant said. We played a real good hockey team and we found a way to get two points, so were pretty happy about that.The Panthers led 1-0 on a power-play goal by Marchessault. His shot from above the right circle went between Bishops pads at 3:10. Marchessault leads the Panthers in goals and points (13).Jaromir Jagr returned to Floridas lineup after missing the last two periods of the game at Washington on Saturday with a groin injury.The Panthers should get more help soon. Jussi Jokinen (knee) is expected back for Thursdays game against San Jose, and Nick Bjugstad (broken hand) could return next week. Jonathan Huberdeau is still months away because of a lower-leg injury, though.Florida started this season with two victories but hasnt won consecutive games since, opening play Monday in last place in the eight-team Atlantic Division -- which it won last season.Im satisfied with the effort and with the play, Panthers president of hockey operations Dale Tallon said in an impromptu state-of-the-team address after the first period. Just got to get healthy. ... Everybodys contributing. A few breaks here and there, we could be above .500. Weve got to keep our head above water here, keep producing, keep getting better until we get healthy. And then we can make a good run.Game notes The Panthers recalled D Jakub Kindl from AHL Springfield on Sunday. ... D Steven Kampfer was placed on waivers on Sunday, cleared waivers, and was a healthy scratch for the 12th time in 13 games. ... The Lightning recalled F Cory Conacher from AHL Syracuse on Sunday. ... F Jonathan Drouin missed his third consecutive game with an upper-body injury.UP NEXT:Lightning: Host the New York Islanders on Thursday night.Panthers: Host San Jose on Thursday night. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Authentic . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. http://www.cheapcollegejerseysoutlet.com/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. China NCAA Jerseys . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Authentic NCAA Gear Store . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Isabell Werth became the most successful rider at the Olympics as she helped the German dressage team to gold on Friday, reclaiming the title in an event that her country has historically dominated.Germany has won eight of the past nine gold medals in the discipline, with its run interrupted by Britain in the 2012 London Games.It was Werths fifth gold medal in the event, tying compatriot and former Olympic champion Reiner Klimke. She now has nine Olympic medals in all.Werth could also add an individual title to her haul on Monday, although she faces stiff competition in reigning champion Charlotte Dujardin. Her victory also moves her even with compatriot and former Olympic champion Reiner Klimke.Its great to have another gold medal of course, thats why we came here, to win. But to work with horses and to win with three different horses, that makes me really happy and proud, thats what I work for day by day.Werth, Kristina Broring-Sprehe, Dorothee Schneider and Sonke Rothenberger posted a score of 81.936 percent, while the British team finished with 78.595.The United States was third with 76.667, with former hairdresser Laura Graves recording a personal best of 80.644 on Verdades in her first Olympic Games.The elusive 80 percent, finally weve captured it, it exists, Graves said. I knew it was going well. You just always hope your reflections match up with the judges. I was happy to see my teammates so happy and then to have a personal best and a score Ive been reaching for was just icing on the cake.It ends a long wait for German-born Steffen Peters, who helped the U.S to bronze in 1996 but was a reserve when it repeated that feat in 2004.ddddddddddddIf you wanted to see a 52-year-old man act like a 10-year-old boy you should have seen me in the stands when Laura was coming down the center line, Peters said. I was crying my eyes out, it was just one of those absolutely amazing experiences.The results are calculated using the average of the three best riders scores from each nation from Fridays Grand Prix Special as well as the previous days Grand Prix.We were hoping and a little bit expecting we can go for the gold medal because I cant remember a German team that went to the Olympic Games where four horses could go over 80 percent, Werth said.So I was hoping that if there was maybe one horse that had problems that the other three are so strong that they could deal with the situation but all four horses were really good over three days and this was much more than we expected.Three of the top four finishers were German, with Britains Dujardin posting the second highest score after an uncharacteristic error from her horse Valegro.The individual Olympic champion still managed a score of 82.983, with Werth achieving 83.711.The individual medals are awarded Monday after the Grand Prix Freestyle, where the top 18 riders from the first two grand prix pick their own routine to perform with music.Carl Hester, who also trains the other riders on the British team, has a special plan to ensure Dujardin successfully defends her title.Im taking her to Christ the Redeemer tomorrow to pray for Monday, he said. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
riluowanying123

Users Information

Return to Auto, truck - shop talk