www.2018footballdraft.com

Spirituality and religion have always been controversial topics for some. Keep it in this section of the forum and respect other's opinions please.

www.2018footballdraft.com

Postby Zhuyeqing » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:10 am

"

UNITED NATIONS, March 24 (Xinhua) -- March 24 is World Tuberculosis Day, and UNAIDS is urging countries to do much more to reduce the number of tuberculosis (TB) deaths among people living with HIV, the virus that causes the killer disease AIDS, a UN spokesman said here Friday.

""TB is the most common cause of death among people living with HIV,"" deputy UN spokesman Farhan Haq said at a daily news briefing here.

For example, 1.1 million people died from an AIDS-related illness in 2015, 400,000 of whom died from TB, Haq said.

Eight countries -- the Democratic Republic of the Congo, India, Indonesia, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia -- account for around 70 percent of all TB deaths among people living with HIV, he noted.

""Scaling up action in these eight countries would put the world on track to reach the ambitious target of reducing TB-related deaths among people living with HIV by 75 percent by 2020,"" Haq said.

This year is the second one of a two-year ""Unite to End TB"" campaign for World TB Day.

World TB Day, falling on March 24 each year, is designed to build public awareness that tuberculosis today remains an epidemic in much of the world, causing the deaths of nearly one-and-a-half million people each year, mostly in developing countries.

It commemorates the day in 1882 when Robert Koch astounded the scientific community by announcing that he had discovered the cause of tuberculosis, the TB bacillus.

At the time of Koch's announcement in Berlin, Germany, TB was raging through Europe and the Americas, causing the death of one out of every seven people. Koch's discovery opened the way toward diagnosing and curing TB.

" As a chronic pain sufferer D.J. Chark Jersey , with a diagnosis of a herniated disc along with bonedisc degenerative disease, for many years I have needlessly suffered from chronic pain. During the many years of needlessly suffering in pain, I have learned how chronic pain is treated, or should I say undertreated.First of all, patients seeking treatment from the medical community are treated with a stigma that's associated with chronic pain treatment. This is due for a variety of reasons. Some reasons is physicians are afraid of new government regulations Courtland Sutton Jersey , addiction, diversion, and just the lack of knowledge when it comes to treating chronic pain. Its a sad fact, that chronic pain is grossly undertreated by healthcare professionals. Too many Americans are needlessly & silently suffering from chronic pain. It also appears that doctors are hesitant about what types of treatment is best for people that suffer from constant daily pain.As in my case, my doctor told me that he recommended surgery. After several second opinions Connor Williams Jersey , after talking to people that have already had surgery, going under the surgeons knife didn't seem like a viable option.With failed back surgery very common, and follow up surgery needed from damage or complications due to the initial surgery, and the possibility of permanent nerve damage and paralysis, again surgery didn't seem worth the risk. I would still be in pain Christian Kirk Jersey , with the pain then being greater. But it seems physicians try to pressure you into surgery so they can justify prescribing long term narcotic drug therapy.After trying physical therapy, biofeedback tactics, countless steroid injections, anti-inflammatory, to several different over the counter medicines with no great results Carlton Davis Jersey , I felt helpless. Luckily, finally I found the help needed to address my pain, and am now on a responsible drug therapy program. I no longer feel like a drug addict, or not being believed, trying to obtain the proper pain medication needed to treat my pain. But after years of enduring chronic pain Calvin Ridley Jersey , I know there's millions of Americans just like I was, silently & needlessly suffering in pain, even as you read this article. Chronic pain sufferers are discriminated against tremendously. I think if someone has tried everything to treat their pain, they should be entitled to the proper pain medication to eleviate their pain for a more productive and better quality of life. I am committed to doing whatever I can to help other people that are hurting needlessly in pain. For information in addressing your chronic pain, go to: www.rxscripts4u A famous sexologist said that masturbation is quite natural like breathing of air or urination. But the social stigma that surrounds it leads to numerous myths. But one should know the real information that erectile dysfunction is not caused by frequent masturbation. The real fact is that if any person is prone to frequent masturbation Brian O'Neill Jersey , he becomes sensitive to touch, and become more used to it and find it more difficult to have orgasm with the partner.

There is nothing abnormal regarding masturbation. A report of survey done on several people suggests that masturbation is not the reason of erectile dysfunction, rather it has some benefits. It reduces tension and stress, lessens the irritation of headaches and boosts the levels of concentration.

It is said that engaging in frequent masturbation is not harmful till it create any problem in your daily activities. But for a very few people, the problem goes such an extent that it might be the reason of erectile dysfunction. Some couple even takes pleasure in watching each other masturbate. This kind of mutual masturbation is a great way to safe and secure sex to avoid undesirable pregnancy.

However there is a way out to the problem of frequent masturbation. There are few herbal products available in the market that is very useful for curing the problem. Among them No Fall capsules Breeland Speaks Jersey , Maha Rasayan capsules, King Cobra oil are remarkable.

No Fall capsules: The capsule is used for different sexual purposes, like nightfall, spermatorrhea, erectile dysfunction etc. It offers excellent support to minimize the desire for frequent masturbati.
Zhuyeqing

Users Information

Return to Spirituality and religion