www.patrr.com/

Spirituality and religion have always been controversial topics for some. Keep it in this section of the forum and respect other's opinions please.

www.patrr.com/

Postby Zhuyeqing » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:42 pm

NAIROBI Asics Gel Lyte V Yellow Cheap , July 7 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan World champions Asbel Kiprop, Julius Yego and Janeth Jepkosgei on Thursday responded sharply to explosive leaked documents by hacking group Fancy Bears that included them in a list of high profile athletes suspected of doping.

The documents leaked on Wednesday sparked the latest doping crisis in a country that is struggling to have itself removed from the IAAF watch list barely a month before the London 2017 World Championships.

"To those who have ever violated doping, I'm not part of you & I'm not about to join you. So don't celebrate. To the haters, Time will hurt you back. And to friends who believes I'm not who they thought I am; trust is measured Mens Asics Gel Lyte V Black Green Cheap ," said Kiprop.

Kiprop and Yego who are preparing to defend their men 1,500m and men Javelin titles in London took to social media to protest their innocence whilst Jepkosgei who won the women' s 800m title at the 2007 edition in Osaka, Japan sent a statement on Friday.

"To a few who believes in hard work sacrifice hope and breakthroughs the truth will outstand every challenge because the process is indeed truth fair play and transparency manifesting itself in our sport. I enjoy every bit of it and happy to be associated to," Kiprop who is seeking a fourth straight world title posted on his official Facebook page.

Yego Asics Gel Lyte V Blue Orange Cheap , the African men Javelin record holder who became the first Kenyan to win a field gold medal when he threw 92.72m in Beijing used the same forum to indicate his willingness at making his blood profile and urine data public in a bid to clear his name.

"Still can't believe how my name got into there ! Yego my name is clean and will ever be clean! I will put all my test both urine and blood on the limelight some day!" the two-time African and Commonwealth gold medallist posted.

Jepkosgei called on world governing body, the IAAF who apologised to the athletes whose details were leaked in a press release on Thursday night to expedite the process of clearing those adversely mentioned in the leaked documents.

"Unfortunately, in the light of the latest Fancy Bears report, whose authenticity can only be confirmed by the relevant authorities Asics Gel Lyte V Sage Green Cheap , I must say that this has already done a huge damage to my reputation and image which I built through hard work, dedication and commitment," she said.

"Although, IAAF has issued a statement highlighting that there was no violation of the anti-doping rules Asics Gel Lyte V Black Cheap , I would do everything possible and within my means to ensure that they (IAAF), an institution that I highly respect and abide by their rules eventually clear up this situation," Jepkosgei who won silver at the Beijing 2008 Olympics and Berlin 2009 worlds added in her statement.

She sympathized with her compatriots who are preparing to defend the overall title they won at the Beijing 2015 Worlds saying the damning allegations will once again place the Kenyan team under the global spotlight for the wrong reasons.

"I am aware that this story might have generated doubt among my fellow competitors who over the years I enjoyed to compete with, but I can assure everybody that whatever I have achieved in my career was achieved in respect of fair and clean way Asics Gel Lyte V Red Cheap ," said Jepkosgei.

"I am a strong believer of clean sport and will continue to be part of activities that fight the vice because this is what I have demonstrated at all times," added Jepkosgei, vowing to defend her reputation added.

Xi urges BRICS to promote open world economy, multilateralism Womens Asics Gel Lyte III Pink Cheap , common development

China marks 80th anniversary of nationwide war against Japan

Aircraft carrier "Liaoning" sails near Lamma Island in HK

Rare photos commemorate 80th anniversary of "July 7 Incident"

Main structure of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge finished

Aircraft carrier "Liaoning" sails near Lamma Island in HK

Tourists visit Int'l Bazar at Urumqi in NW China's Xinjiang

Lotus flowers blossom across China

LONDON, May 29 (Xinhua) -- British police on Monday released a picture of Manchester bomber Salman Abedi that showed him with a blue suitcase on the day of the suicide attack last week.

The Greater Manchester Police are appealing for people who might have seen him carrying the blue suitcase between May 18 and 22.

Police believe Abedi returned to Britain around May 18, just days before the May 22 attack which left 22 people dead and 116 injured. More than 50 of the injured remain under treatment in hospital, with 19 in critical care.

"Today Womens Asics Gel Lyte III Green White Cheap , we are releasing an image of Abedi carrying a distinctive blue suitcase and an image of a replica of the case. We know he visited the Wilmslow Road area of Manchester and was also seen in Manchester city centre with the blue suitcase," Detective Chief Superintendent Russ Jackson of the North West Counter Terrorism Unit said in a statement.

He said the police believe Abedi was in possession of this case in the days before the attack.

"I want to stress that this is a different item than the one he used in the attack. This image was taken from CCTV in the city centre on May 22," said Jackson.

"We have no reason to believe the case and its contents contain anything dangerous, but would ask people to be cautious Womens Asics Gel Lyte III Snow Queen Blue White Cheap ," he said, calling on the public with information about the whereabouts of the case to call the Anti-Terrorist Hotline.

In pics: Kenya's Mombasa-Nairobi Standard Gauge Railway

(My Railway, My Story) Part 1: Bridges

People buy "zongzi" to greet Dragon Boat Festival in Taipei

S. Korea's former president arrives for trial at court in Seoul

Cheongsam show held at Sanshuiwan scenic spot in Taizhou City

In pics: Amboseli National Park in Kenya

In pics: outdoor cultural performance given by Ulanmuqi in N China

Water park attracts many citizens in SW China's Chongqing

Aerial photo taken. Cheap MLB Shirts Online Cheap College Shirts Free Shipping Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China
Zhuyeqing

Users Information

Return to Spirituality and religion