Merion success over Phil Mickelson and his four-year old so

Hello and welcome to Edmonton's newest forum! Please take a few moments to introduce yourself!

Merion success over Phil Mickelson and his four-year old so

Postby xusuwen96 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 pm

CHICAGO - After finding ways to lose the past two weeks, the Washington Capitals turned the tables on a tough opponent.Andre Burakovsky, Marcus Johansson, and Joel Ward scored in a 4:52 span late in the second period, and Washington rallied to beat the Chicago Blackhawks 3-2 Friday night, ending a five-game losing streak.Braden Holtby made 38 saves for the Capitals, who were 0-4-1 since winning at Calgary on Oct. 25.Brandon Saad and Duncan Keith scored for Chicago, which led 2-0, but then came unglued after Burakovsky scored with just under 5 minutes left in the second.Chicago is a very good hockey team and they made us look pretty normal, Washington coach Barry Trotz said. But we were resilient.Holts was good in net and we got some timely goals, finally. Back-to-back-to-back.And for the first time since their last victory, the Capitals allowed fewer than four goals.It felt like this got switched over for us, said Ward, whose deflection with 5 seconds left in the second turned out to be the game-winner. We were up 2-0 in a couple of games and had the lead slip away.Shows you how fast there can be a turn of events.For the Blackhawks, that turn was in the wrong direction.I thought we played a perfect 35 minutes, then basically shot ourselves in the foot with mental mistakes, Chicago coach Joel Quenneville said. A couple of plays that are totally unacceptable.Corey Crawford made 21 saves for the Blackhawks, who have lost three of four and are 3-6-0 in their last nine.The Blackhawks played their first game without forward Patrick Sharp, who is expected to miss a month after injuring his right knee Tuesday at Montreal. Sharp led Chicago last season with 34 goals and 44 assists.Washington star Alex Ovechkin was held without a point after having two assists on Tuesday to become the leading scorer in franchise history.The Blackhawks dominated as the first period progressed. Saad opened the scoring with 2:48 left in the period on Chicagos 15th shot to complete a 2-on-1 break with Marian Hossa.After taking Hossas cross-ice pass, Saad fired a low one-timer that struck the inside of Holtbys left pad and slid into the net.Ovechkin was penalized for an illegal hit to the head of Chicago defenceman Niklas Hjalmarsson with 16 seconds left in the first, and Keith scored on the power play 56 seconds into the second to make it 2-0. He swooped into the right circle and fired in a rebound through traffic.The Capitals then connected three times late in the period to take the lead. The last two goals came 42 seconds apart in the final minute.We were doing a lot of things right, had a 2-0 lead and nothing serious and giving up nothing, Quenneville said. Then we make a bad decision and its in our net. And its in our net. And its in out net.Burakovsky cut it to 2-1 with 4:57 left to complete a 2-on-1 with Troy Brouwer. After faking a pass, he closed in and fired a perfect shot over Crawfords left shoulder and just under the crossbar.We got an unbelievable goal by (Burakovsky) there to get us going, Ward said. That transitioned for a couple of other guys to chip in.The Blackhawks were scrambling in their zone following a failed clearing attempt, and Johansson tied it at 2 with 47 seconds remaining in the period on a low shot from right circle that ticked in off the stick of Chicago defenceman Brent Seabrook.Wards goalmouth deflection of Matt Niskanens shot from the point with 5 seconds left in the frame put Washington ahead.The Blackhawks didnt regroup and didnt sustain consistent pressure until late in the third. Holtby made an sharp save on Kris Versteegs shot from the left circle with about 90 seconds left.NOTES: Washington C Brooks Laich returned after missing seven games with an injured shoulder. ... The Blackhawks recalled F Peter Regin from Rockford of the AHL to fill Sharps roster spot. Also still out for Chicago is F Daniel Carcillo (lower body), who missed his seventh game. ... The Capitals and Blackhawks meet again in the NHL Winter Classic at Nationals Park on Jan. 1. To promote the outdoor game, the two teams wore Winter Classic stocking caps in Fridays warm-ups. Jason Verrett Jersey . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports. Dexter McCoil Jersey . Carling Bassett-Seguso was a world No. 8 almost 30 years ago. Currently 13th, Bouchard is assured of equalling that when the next rankings are released Monday. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Blac ... ml?cat=888. - The Carolina Panthers believe Steve Smith lost "top-end" speed, a big reason the franchise parted ways with its all-time leading receiver. Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Swedens Henrik Stenson heads into this weeks BMW PGA Championship knowing that a few good rounds could take him all the way to the world No. 1 spot. Stenson should manage the feat if he finishes higher at the European Tours flagship tournament than Australias Adam Scott does at the PGA Tours Crown Plaza Invitational Colonial event at Fort Worth, Texas. But Stenson, currently the No. 3 in the world, is playing down his chances -- having managed just one top-10 result in 10 straight appearances at Wentworth to 2010, the last time he played the course. "Its definitely on, but I havent given it too much thought in that sense," Stenson said Wednesday. "Ive been more trying to work on my game and try to get back in good shape because I know, if I get my game to where I want to have it, then thats definitely an achievable thing in the near future." The permutations are also complicated by the fact that No. 4 Matt Kuchar could also become No. 1 should he win at Colonial. Stenson knows that he may need to be patient. "Im more into trying to focus on the processes off playing good golf and giving myself the best chance to become world No.dddddddddddd 1," he said. "And if I can win some tournaments this year, I will have a good shot at getting there." Others in the field at Wentworth include US Open champion Justin Rose, Rory McIlroy and Englands Ian Poulter -- though Poulter indicated he was only 70 per cent certain of teeing up on Thursday after injuring his lower back last week in the gym. "Its just disappointing, and its not the best prep for this week," Poulter said. Rose, who will return the gleaming trophy to the United States Golf Association next week, shared a family moment involving the symbol of his Merion success over Phil Mickelson and his four-year old son. "Leo ate some ice cream out of it -- so he was the first to christen the trophy," said Rose with a smile. "I had not even had a drink, but he had some ice cream out of it and we got some great video, I think will last a lifetime, and some great memories." The trophy will be displayed on the opening tee throughout the BMW PGA Championship. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96

Users Information

Re: Merion success over Phil Mickelson and his four-year old

Postby BillyJhonson » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:55 am

Great job!!! We really appreciate your aspirations and efforts to make ur dreams true. If all of us start thinking about our nation and our people before thinking about ourselves, our country would be leading whole world...
Service of Hard Drive Repair
Service of Virus removal
service of Computer tune up
Service operating system setup installation
servicecomputer troubleshoot repair
service of wifi network troubleshoot
AVRiQ
BillyJhonson

Users Information

Return to Introductions