We need to have a look and really understand what happened.

Got some Edmonton news you'd like to share? Do that here. In fact, feel free to share any relevant breaking news happening in Alberta or Canada.

We need to have a look and really understand what happened.

Postby MJL456 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:01 am

Brisbane remain open to shipping out captain Tom Rockliff during the AFL trade period but are yet to find any clubs interested in taking the star midfielder.The Lions are looking to stockpile first-round draft picks so they can rebuild their list with young talent and have indicated they will consider trading Rockliff for the right deal.Rockliff, 26, is keen to stay and met with new coach Chris Fagan and football boss David Noble on Wednesday to discuss his future.Right at the moment hes staying ... theres no discussions with any football club in relation to Tom, Brisbane list manager Peter Schwab told SEN radio on Thursday.Clearly you could guess that Chris and David coming in were telling Tommy exactly what they expected of him in particular but also what they expected to be doing with the football department and the team going forward in the next three to four years.Speculation about Rockliffs future intensified last week when it emerged he had made derogatory comments about a woman on social media.Rockliff rated a woman at least a three out of 10 in a conversation with friends on Twitter, angering Lions chief Greg Swann.Its not helpful for us and its not helpful for him, especially with everything thats happening, all the discussions, hes been in the limelight a bit. It just wasnt very clever, Swann said.Brisbane on Thursday took another step towards revamping their list, trading their No.2 draft selection and several late picks to Greater Western Sydney in exchange for picks 3 and 16.It will be the Giants seventh top-two draft selection in just five AFL seasons.The trade means the Lions currently hold picks 3, 16 and 21 in this years draft, as well as a priority selection at the end of the first round which is currently pick 19.Lions midfielder Pearce Hanley appears likely to head to Gold Coast but Schwab said the Suns would not be in a position to make an offer until they have finalised trades for stars Dion Prestia and Jaeger OMeara. Cheap Nike Tns Online . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Nike Tns Sale . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. http://www.airmaxplustnultratiger.com/ . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Black . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Cheap . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Sebastian Vettel says Ferrari has to get to the bottom of its gearbox issues after incurring another penalty at Silverstone ahead of the British Grand Prix.Vettel qualified sixth in Britain but will start the race 11th after suffering a gearbox issue in FP3. It landed him a five-place grid drop for the second race in a row, with Ferrari also changing his gearbox last time out in Austria.The German driver also had an issue with his gearbox on Friday.I think the problems that we had today and yesterday, that is a weakness and we need to stop it, Vettel said. I think the other occasions it was more a consequence of things happening, especially the first one.If you crash, obviously it was a very mild crash, but still a little crash in China and then we had to change it. They are not made for crashing if you see what I mean. The issue that we had today and yesterday is something new and we need to fix it.With two failures on his car over the weekend Vettel says the team took a more cautious approach to qualifying.I think we took some precautions coming into qualifying and we didnt have the failure in qualifying. We didnt see the failure on Kimis car. I am fairly confident it will be fine tomorrow but surely we got caught out twice with the same problem.ddddddddddddYeah, we didnt have it before, so it might be something related to the track.It happened also in the same place, the beginning or end of the lap onto the main straight. We need to have a look and really understand what happened. Rest assured we are looking into that and it is a very high priority because it cost us five positions today and if it happens again it will do the same again. It is something we need to fix, plus if it happens in the race you dont finish.It is Vettels third gearbox penalty of the season but he does not think the three are related.?Different problem, I think. I need to remember all of them! But I think one was a consequence of what happened in China. The second one, I dont remember... and this one here was obviously after the one this morning.It was unique. Something new, something we havent suffered before. Obviously we need to understand because we had the same failure yesterday and this morning. We need to have a look. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
MJL456

Users Information

Return to Local news